Basic Stroke Emergency Support
BSES is launching soon!
Login to your account and access the course catalog here.
Don't have an account? Please click here to create an account to have access to the course.
You do not have to be a SVIN member to create an account or purchase the course.
This online course will include:
- Basic Anatomy, Statistics, & Types of Strokes
- Risk Factors, Signs & Symptoms
- BE FAST, EMS, & Detection Scales
- Treatment Options & Methods for Improving Stroke Outcomes
This course is geared towards:
- Emergency Medical Professionals
- First Responders
- Healthcare Workers
- Hospital Personnel
- General Public
- Self-paced online course
- 24/7 access
- ACCME, ANCC, CAPCE accreditation (pending)
- Certificate of completion
- Case study videos
- 3D Animations
|Member Type||USA and Non A & B Countries||Group A Countries||Group B Countries|
Purchase multiple courses here.
|10-50 Courses||15% off individual non-member rate|
|51-99 Courses||25% off individual non-member rate|
|100+ Courses||50% off individual non-member rate|
Please contact Bonnie Rossow at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.