The Society was created to achieve the highest level of care for patients through increased collaboration in scientific research and by educating young professionals and training young investigators. The Society also aims to provide opportunities to connect leaders in the field and provide a common ground for dialogue and creation of practice and safety standards. Read the entire SVIN Mission here.
By joining SVIN, you become part of the premier organized body of Interventional Neurologists in the world.
SVIN Membership Benefits
- Discounted SVIN Meeting Rates (approximately 20 hours of CME available annually)
- Complimentary Job Postings on SVIN.org
- Networking Opportunities
- Patient & Research Information
- Education & Career Planning
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Participation in National Taskforces
- Advocacy and Counsel on Critical Care Issues
Active Membership: $350 Annually
- Board Certified Neurointerventionalist
Vascular Neurologist, Neurocritical Care, Neurologist, Neurohospitalists Membership: $200 Annually
Physician Affiliate Membership: $200 Annually
- For physicians in other specialties practicing in clinical or non-clinical fields
Advanced Practice Provider, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician's Assistant Membership: $150 Annually
- For licensed practitioners who spend much of their time with patients. Applicants must be engaged in clinical practice relating to neurology. Physicians must apply as a physician affiliate member.
Junior Membership: $75 Annually
- For physicians or post-doctoral fellows who have graduated from an accredited or recognized medical school or a school of osteopathy and who are engaged in post-graduate studies directed toward completing a neurology training program, or Doctors of Philosophy (PhD), who are completing post-doctoral research training.
Intern/Student Membership: $75 Annually
- For all eligible Students and Interns, SVIN Membership fee will be waived. Please send the SVIN Executive Office a Letter of verification from your supervising professor and/or internship site confirming your student/intern status.
Nurses, Technicians, and other allied health professionals Membership: $50 Annually
- For health professionals that support providers in neuro-based specialties and/research
World Bank A & B Pricing
SVIN has tiered pricing based upon specialty, training level and geographical location. Reduced rates may apply for members dependent upon country of residence. Please CLICK HERE to view a list of World Bank A and B countries to see if your country of residence qualifies for reduced membership pricing. Please use the corresponding coupon code below when paying your membership dues to receive the discounted rate.
||US& Non Group A/B
||Group A Countries
|Group B Countries
|Vascular Neurologist, Neurocritical Care, Neurologist, Neurohosplitalists
|Advanced Practice Provider, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician's Assistant
|Nurses, Technicians, and other allied health professionals
*Please note that World Bank Discount Codes DO NOT automatically apply to membership auto-renewal features. You must manually enter the appropriate coupon each membership renewal season.*
*Please note if you need a World Bank discount code please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.*
- Open to administrators, HR personnel, researchers, other health care leaders from organizations that provide neuro-based care and/research. If interested in applying for membership as an organization or group with at least three or more individuals, please complete the SVIN Organization & Group Application
Contact the Executive Office at email@example.com or (952) 646-2045