Basic Stroke Emergency Support
Log in to your account and access the course catalog here.
Don't have an account? Please click here to create a free account to have access to this course.
This online course includes:
- Basic Anatomy, Statistics, & Types of Strokes
- Risk Factors, Signs & Symptoms
- BE FAST, EMS, & Detection Scales
- Treatment Options & Methods for Improving Stroke Outcomes
This course is appropriate for:
- Emergency Medical Professionals
- First Responders
- Healthcare Workers
- Hospital Personnel
- General Public
- Self-paced online course
- 24/7 access
- ACCME, ANCC, CAPCE Credits Available
- CAPCE accreditation
- Certificate of Completion
- Case study videos
- 3D Animations
|Member Type||USA and Non A & B Countries||Group A Countries||Group B Countries|
Purchase multiple courses here.
|10-50 Courses||15% off individual non-member rate|
|51-99 Courses||25% off individual non-member rate|
|100+ Courses||50% off individual non-member rate|
Please contact Bonnie Rossow at email@example.com with any questions.