Hotel & Travel Information
Fountainebleau Miami Beach
4441 Collins Ave.
Miami Beach, FL 33140
The Fountainebleau Miami Beach is an oceanfront hotel that is located in the heart of Millionaire's Row in Miami Beach, Florida. The beautiful hotel features signature restaurants by award-winning chefs, along with a two-story spa, a picturesque poolscape, and meeting spaces that will be used for various conference events.
All SVIN meeting functions, unless otherwise noted, will take place at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach.
Room rates are $325/night for single and double occupancy. The additional person(s) rate is $30 per person, per night, regardless of age. Room rates are exclusive of the $36 per day hotel fee* and sales tax. Upgrade options may be available during the booking process.
*Hotel fee includes unlimited wireless internet in guestroom and at pools, gym access, beach chairs for all registered guests in a party, local & toll-free calls, access to refresh lounge and daily newspaper available at Front Desk.
Book your room by October 23, 2023 to secure discounted room rates.
- Miami International Airport (MIA)
- For SVIN attendees who are landing in MIA, which is 11.5 miles away from the hotel, taxicabs are located on the arrivals (ground) level of the airport, outside of baggage claim areas. Wheelchair accessible taxis are also available upon request, click here for more information.
- Ft. Lauderdale - Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
- For SVIN attendees who are landing in FLL, which is 28 miles away from the hotel, taxi cab dispatch locations can be found at each of the four terminals. Head towards the exits and follow the signage.
- Uber and Lyft designated pick-up areas are available on the lower (arrival) level of FLL. Look for the curbside signage with a cell phone image. These pick-up locations are positioned between terminals 1 & 2 and 3 & 4, as indicated by the blue ovals in the map linked here.
Discounted Airfare Information
Delta Air Lines
Delta Air Lines is pleased to offer special discounts for Society of Vascular & interventional Neurology guests traveling to 2023 SVIN Annual Meeting! Click here to book online or click on the graphic above.
- Phone Reservations: You may also call Delta Meeting Network, Monday - Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. (CST), at 1-800-328-1111 and refer to Meeting Event Code NY36S. Please note there is not a service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via our reservation 800 number.
Southwest Airlines is proud to partner with SVIN. Eligible travelers attending the 2023 SVIN Annual Meeting can take advantage of qualifying discounted fares on tickets booked to/from Miami (MIA) or Ft. Lauderdale (FLL) Airports.
- Reservations: Book your flights at SWABIZ or click on the Southwest banner below. Enter the Company ID number: 99126252 and hit continue to qualify for eligible discounted rates and begin booking your travel. Make sure your Rapid Rewards number is included in your booking to earn points on qualifying flights for SVIN travel.
United is proud to offer discounted fares to the Miami area for the 2023 SVIN Annual Meeting. Click on the image above to book online.
- Phone Reservations: You may also call United Meeting Reservation Desk, Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 10 p.m. (Eastern) and Saturday - Sunday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. (Eastern) at 1-800-426-1122 and refer to discount code ZNKJ150396. Booking fees are waived for meeting reservations. International customers may contact their local United Reservation Desk.