THANK YOU TO OUR 2021 SUPPORTERS!
Welcome to the 2021 Society of Vascular and Interventional Neurology Hybrid Annual Meeting; we are excited to have you here! We sincerely appreciate your support of this event, as this event would not be possible without you.
- Exhibitor Welcome Letter
- Exhibitor Listings
- Exhibit Hall Hours
- Click here to download a PDF of the Exhibit Hall Floor plan
- Exhibitor Kit
- A link to the exhibitor kit was e-mailed to you directly through Alliance Nationwide Exposition. Please check your spam / junk folder if you cannot find it.
- In order to have received the exhibitor kit, please ensure that you are the primary contact for your organization as registered with show management.
- Though not required, exhibitors may find it helpful to add the Exhibitor Services email below to their safe senders list in advance.
- EXISTING USERS: For exhibitors who are exiting users in Alliance OnLine from prior events, you will be prompted to log in using your existing credentials. This is your email address and the password created in the past to access the AOL site. If you do not recall your password, there is a reset button on the login page.
- NEW USERS: For exhibitors who are new users in Alliance OnLine, the email campaign will intuitively prompt you to create a password prior to linking you to the event portal.
- If you need assistance with your order, please contact ExhibitorAssistance@alliance-exposition.com or call 888.528.2011.
Virtual Booth Set Up
- SVIN is partnering with CCR Solutions, Inc. www.ccrsolutions.com for management of the technology platforms that will make this year's SVIN Annual Meeting available in a hybrid format - both onsite and virtually.
- All exhibiting companies will be sent an invitation with instructions on how to create your virtual experience. Your virtual booth will allow those attending both in-person and virtually the opportunity to explore your company in advance of, during, and after the meeting. Below are some resource links about the platform to get you familiar with how to create your booth once you receive the links and login instructions from CCR Solutions, Inc.
- Your Exhibitor Kit email outlines your company's allotted number of complimentary registration badges based on your exhibit booth setup and/or sponsorship level. Please note that all exhibitor badges allow access to both the exhibit hall and general sessions.
- To register your in-person exhibitors, please CLICK HERE and use your specific discount code that was included in your exhibitor kit to waive the registration fee. If you need assistance locating your code, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Additional badges can be purchased for $250.00. If you'd like to purchase more badges, please contact email@example.com.
- ALL In-Person exhibitor/sponsor registrations must be completed by EOB on Oct. 22, 2021.
- All In-Person guestroom reservations must be completed by EOB on Oct. 25, 2021. CLICK HERE for more booking details.
- CLICK HERE to book your airfare. Delta Airlines is pleased to offer special discounts on travel to the SVIN Annual Meeting.
- If you'd like to register virtual attendees for your company, CLICK HERE and register these individuals as INDUSTRY attendees for $250.00.
- Exhibitors and sponsors can begin shipping to SVIN's Annual Meeting site on Wednesday, November 10th. Any packages shipped before this date will not be accepted. Please see the shipping and package handling guidelines below.
CLICK HERE to view the Full 2021 Annual Meeting Program
EXHIBIT HALL FLOORPLAN & BOOTH ASSIGNMENTS
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.