Thank you for serving as faculty for the SVIN 2021 Hybrid Annual Meeting! This site is designed to provide a comprehensive list of tasks and deadlines required of Moderators and Speakers in order to plan and execute a success Annual Meeting. Please review the information below in detail.
SPEAKERS & MODERATORS
- Click here to submit your financial disclosures. DUE SEPTEMBER 30th
- Disclose any RELEVANT financial interest or relationship that you and/or your spouse may have with any commercial supporter of the activity or the manufacturer(s) of any commercial interest that is discussed as part of your presentation.
- ACCME definition of relevant relationship: Relationships with a commercial interest (rights, consulting fee, honoraria, ownership in stock, etc.) IF the products or services of the commercial interest are related to the content of the educational activity that you are presenting.
- Click here to submit 3 CME questions for the Pre/Post-test if you are a SPEAKER ONLY. If you are a moderator, please disregard. If you have multiple presentations, please submit 3 questions for each talk. DUE OCTOBER 4th
- Click here to register for the meeting. If you are a SVIN Member or international speaker, you will receive complimentary registration for the conference. If you are a non-SVIN member who wishes to receive this discount, we invite you to join SVIN by clicking HERE. Please reach out to email@example.com to obtain this code.
- If you are still in need of a hotel room - please visit our travel & lodging page, or contact the Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass at 866-837-4156 and refer to the "SVIN 2021 Annual Conference" for booking details. All guestroom reservations must be received by no later that October 25th.
- Click here to review the SVIN 2021 Annual Meeting Program.
- Details on how to upload your presentation are coming soon.
If you have any questions, please contact the SVIN Executive Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.