2019 Annual Meeting
Join us November 20-23rd, 2019 for the 12th Society of Vascular and Interventional Neurology Annual Meeting at the Hilton in Atlanta Georgia.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION NOW OPEN: CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT!
The Society of Vascular and Interventional Neurology (SVIN) is now accepting abstracts for presentation at the SVIN 12th Annual Meeting. The deadline for submissions is: September 27th, 2019.
Atlanta serves as a prominent host city that has a major commercial and transportation hub of the southeast United States. The city is filled with fun and excitement for families and friends by day and by night. As you visit the city, you don't want to miss out in exploring major attractions, delicious dining, arts and culture.
The 12th Annual Meeting will continue to reflect the diversity, innovation, and creativity of our rapidly growing membership and our international partners. We look forward to an exciting meeting, which aims to address some of the most controversial issues confronting our field today.
Some meeting highlights include:
- International Breakfast Corner
- Networking Opportunities
- Cutting Edge Research
- Stroke Center Day (November 20th)
- Basic Stroke Emergency Support Live Course
- Advanced Stroke Emergency Support Live Course
Book your hotel room today at the Hilton Atlanta
SVIN has arranged for a room block for the 2019 Meeting at the Hilton in Atlanta, GA!
- To book your hotel at the discounted rate of $189 per night, please click here or call 1-404-659-2000 and reference the SVIN Annual Meeting block.
- The room block will be open until October 19th or until the block fills.
- Please note there is a limited number of each room type, so be sure to book early!
- Check-in time is 4:00pm, check-out is 11:00am.
- If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SAVE THE DATE and make plans to attend this networking, interactive live meeting and connect with your colleagues and friends. We hope to see you there!