Click here to see the 2018 Schedule at a Glance (subject to change).
The Society of Vascular and Interventional Neurology (SVIN) is soliciting abstracts for presentation at the SVIN 11th Annual Meeting, which will be held November 14-17, 2018 in San Diego, California!
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION: CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT!
Deadline: August 29, 2018
Please note the following before submitting your SVIN abstract(s):
- Please review the SVIN Abstract Submission Guidelines.
- In accordance with the EU's new General Data Privacy Regulation, we have implemented a new question in the abstract submission system. All individuals will be asked permission to collect and store your submitted information for the purposes of abstract submission and the Annual Meeting. If you select No, please note you will not be contacted further regarding your submission and your information will be deleted. For further information on GDPR, click here.
- When preparing your abstract, avoid trade names whenever possible.
- All authors that had influence over the content of the abstract must disclose. When submitting the abstract online, you will be asked to list the names of the authors and the corresponding relevant financial disclosures, if any.
- SVIN Abstract Submissions are being accepted for poster and/or platform only. Awards for Young Investigator and Best Abstract are available.
- Meeting registration, travel, and hotel accommodations are the responsibility of the presenter. All presenters must register.
- All accepted abstracts will be included in the SVIN 2018 Abstract Supplement and will be published as submitted in the Interventional Neurology Journal.
- All abstracts must submitted by August 29th. There will be no late-breaking submission period. NO EXTENSIONS WILL BE PERMITTED.
- Your abstract may be previously presented, but you will need to include details within the submission process.
- Please note that there is a maximum of 1 platform and 2 posters per presenting author.
- Authors will be notified of abstract acceptance by early October.
- SVIN ABSTRACT WITHDRAWAL POLICY: It is SVIN’s expectation that all accepted abstracts will, under all usual circumstances, be presented at the meeting. If the presenting author is unable to present an abstract, a co-author is eligible to present on their behalf. Failure to present an accepted abstract may cause the author(s) to be ineligible for abstract submission at next year’s Annual Meeting.
General assistance is available at email@example.com (meeting/general inquiries)
Technical assistance is available at firstname.lastname@example.org Please note assistance is not 24 hour. Please plan accordingly.
Call for Complicated Cases
SVIN would like to invite you to submit an interesting, complicated case to present at the 2018 Annual Meeting Program. The accepted proposal will have an opportunity to present their unique, complicated case during the Complications and Saves session. The session will include a total of 5 cases, and the session will conclude with a 15 minute Q&A session.
Session Date: Thursday, November 15th
Session Title: Complications and Saves
Talk duration: 15 Minutes
Proposal deadline: Friday May 11, 2018 at 11:00AM CST.
Types of cases: Stroke, Aneurysm, AVM, ICAD, Stroke with Carotid Stent, Other
Please note: These submissions are separate from SVIN's general abstract submissions. SVIN will not provide honoraria or meeting/travel arrangements for invited speakers. If you would like to submit multiple cases, please re-access the link and send a separate submission.
Trainee Travel Grant
The purpose of the Trainee Travel Grant Award is to offset costs to attend the SVIN Annual Meeting for members who are in training. The award will include a 4 night (for students and residents) or 5 night (for fellows) hotel stay at the Hyatt Regency Mission Bay and complimentary meeting registration. The grants will be awarded to eligible SVIN members through the application process. Recipients are responsible for airfare. Recipients will be required to attend ALL meeting sessions. Fellows will be expected to attend the fellows course, students and residents are exempt.
- Applicants must be a student, resident or fellow-in-training. Priority will be given to fellow-in-training applicants.
- Applicants must be a SVIN member in good standing with dues being current at the time of submission. Click here to renew! (login required)
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit an abstract for presentation at the SVIN Annual Meeting.
- To Apply, complete this Online Travel Grant Application. Please note it is required that all applicants submit their Program Director's name, email and institution for trainee status verification.
- All applications are due June 1, 2018.
SVIN has arranged for a room block for the 2018 Meeting at the Hyatt Regency Mission Bay in San Diego, CA. Please note the details below, and the rooms are available until October 15th, or until the block fills.
- To book your hotel at the discounted rate of $189 per night, please click here or call 1-800-233-1234 and reference the SVIN Annual Meeting block.
- If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
- Check in time is 4:00pm, check out is at 11:00am.
Delta Flight Discount
We are pleased to announce that SVIN is now offering a travel discount code which can be used by SVIN Annual Meeting attendees and their guests! Should you choose to travel with Delta for the 2018 Annual Meeting, enter the Meeting Event Code: NMS48 when booking your flight on www.delta.com and you will receive up to a 10% discount. This code is good for travel between November 10, 2018 and November 22, 2018.
HOW DOES IT WORK? To receive your discount, follow these simple instructions:
- Go to www.delta.com
- Click "Book a Flight"
- Click on "Advance Search" under the "Find Flights'" button
- Enter NMS48 in the "Meeting Event Code" box provided
Having difficulties booking with a code online? Reservations and ticketing is also available by calling the Delta Meeting Network Reservations at 1-800-328-1111.