SVIN International Workshop at the European Stroke Organization Conference (ESOC)
SVIN in collaboration with the European Stroke Organization Conference (ESOC) is pleased to announce the SVIN 2019 International Workshop. No Advance registration required!
When: Tuesday, 21 May 2019
Time: 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Location: The MiCo Milano Convention Center Room Amber 3
In this co-branded, half-day workshop, we will discuss the encouraging perspectives of Neurointerventional procedures and their potential widespread growth across all countries over the next few years.
Featured speakers include:
- Tudor Jovin (Former President of SVIN)
- Rakesh Khatri (Board Member of SVIN)
- Marc Ribo (Interventional Neurologist)
- Italo Linfante (President of SVIN)
- Mario Muto (Interventional Neurologist)
- Ameer Hassan (Board Member of SVIN)
Please be sure to stop by the SVIN booth (#20) Wednesday, May 21 – Friday, May 24 to learn more about SVIN’s upcoming initiatives and much more.
We hope that you can join us. See you there!
SVIN Executive Office