2019 Trainee Travel Grant
this online submission form is now closed.
Thank you to all applicants who submitted their Trainee Travel Award Application. You will be notified of your status via e-mail by September 27, 2019. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
ABOUT THE GRANT:
Each year, The Society of Vascular and Interventional Neurology (SVIN) awards several trainee travel grants to students, residents and fellows-in-training. The purpose of the Trainee Travel Grant Award is to offset costs to attend the SVIN Annual Meeting for members who are in training. Once again, SVIN is pleased to offer the Trainee Travel Grant Award for the upcoming 2019 Annual Meeting, which will take place November 20-23, 2019 at the Hilton Atlanta in Atlanta, GA.
What the Grant Covers:
- The award includes a 4-night (for students and residents) or 5-night (for fellows) hotel stay at the Hilton Atlanta
- Complimentary meeting registration.
The grants are awarded to eligible SVIN members through the application process. Recipients are responsible for airfare. Recipients will be required to attend ALL meeting sessions. Fellows will be expected to attend the fellows course on Saturday from 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m., while students and residents are exempt.
- Applicants must be a student, resident or fellow-in-training. Priority will be given to fellow-in-training applicants.
- Applicants must be a SVIN member in good standing with dues being current at the time of submission. Click here to renew! (login required)
- Applicants must submit an abstract for presentation at the SVIN Annual Meeting. Abstract deadline submission is September 27, 2019.