To apply for Fellow of Society of Vascular and Interventional Neurology (FSVIN) status, applicants must meet the following criteria and provide the following items in this submission process.
- Completed application form
- Current curriculum vitae
- A personal statement outlining the applicant’s reasons for applying
- A copy of the applicant’s primary certification which must be completed and up to date
- Two written letters of recommendation from active SVIN members outlining why the applicant should be accepted as a fellow
- Applicant must be an active member of the Society of Vascular and Interventional Neurology for a minimum of 3 years and must have attended at least 2 annual meetings.