APP Track Returns for SVIN 2019 Annual Meeting
ADVANCED PRACTICE PROVIDER (APP)
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION OFFERINGS
Join us at the SVIN 12th Annual Meeting November 20-23rd at the Hilton Atlanta to further your acute stroke knowledge and attain advanced certifications.
Partnership between the Association of Neurovascular Clinicians (ANVC) and the Society for Vascular and Interventional Neurology (SVIN), has provided a variety of content of interest to advanced practice providers:
- Provocative debates related to important stroke management issues
- Extensive coverage of hyperacute stroke diagnosis (imaging and clinical findings) and treatment
- The role of APPs in a variety of practice settings, secondary prevention controversies and emerging therapies
- How to get published in scientific journals, staffing and workload for stroke nurses and APPs
- Numerous networking and social opportunities
If you work as a Stroke Coordinator, nurse, or advanced practice provider at a certified Stroke Center, or find yourself leading the Stroke Center development process at your hospital, you do not want to miss the Annual Stroke Center Day occurring Wednesday, November 20th. The SVIN Annual Stroke Center Day is an opportunity to learn from leaders in clinical practice, stroke administration, and certification. To register for the this event, please select the below options by clicking the registration page HERE:
- Full meeting registration (includes the Stroke Center Day, Nov. 20th) can be purchased by selecting "Annual Meeting Registration"
- Single Day registration is available and can be purchased by selecting "Single Day Registration."
Are you looking for a course that you can take back to your hospital to credential your local EMTs, paramedics or emergency physicians and nurses?
REGISTER TODAY for the Basic Stroke and Emergency Support (BSES) and/or Advanced Stroke Emergency Support courses under "Additional Registration Items." These CME courses will enrich your local providers’ abilities to identify and respond to stroke emergencies, improving patient outcomes.
We look forward to providing you an unparalleled nursing and APP educational and credentialing experience at the SVIN 2019 Annual Meeting!