The SVIN Mentorship Program is for members only.
SVIN is dedicated to promoting excellence in the field of interventional treatment of neurovascular diseases by neurologists. In order to further meet our mission, we are implementing a mentorship program.
We would like to request your involvement in this program.
About the SVIN Mentorship Program:
- This program has been created to further meet the SVIN’s mission and promote education, communication, and support research and practice in vascular and interventional neurology.
- It is designed for those who are interested in having an impact on another individual by providing insight, direction, motivation, support and education.
- This initiative will pair individuals (those who wish to share their experience - mentors, with those that feel they would benefit from this shared experience - mentees) through common interests and goals.
- The nature of the relation is unstructured.
- The individuals may decide to meet regularly via electronic or other means or simply have periodic contact.
- SVIN encourages you to work together to lay out specific goals and objectives.
Sign up Today!